Look What I Got!

Thursday, November 22, 2007

I am stoked! I am flipping! I am enthralled!

My husband got me a really cool digital camera for Thanksgiving! It's a Canon Powershot a560 and it is the most beautiful piece of electronics I've ever seen (besides that cool-looking Compaq Intel Duo-Core 2GB laptop at Circuit City..... hee hee).

Here's a photo of this beautiful babe:



I love it! I can't wait to use it! I tried pushing a few buttons, but I have no idea what I am doing. Therefore, I am going to spend the rest of the day basting turkey and reading the inch-thick instruction manual.

This is also a blessing to you, dear reader-- better camera means better photos when we travel!

2 remarks

Congrats! Looking forward to seeing the pictures.

Happy THanksgiving!

6:44 PM  
hh said...

That is some kind of camera, by-cracky!

10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Design by Carl.