Crazy 8's Meme

Thursday, February 14, 2008

We're in the dregs of late winter. We're going cah-ray-zee around here. Someone came up with a fun meme called Crazy 8's. Since I can't be gardening, I'll do this. And I'm a-gonna tag some of you, so be ready!


8 Things I’m Passionate About

1. Jesus Christ
2. My children
3. My marriage
4. The Bible
5. The United States of America
6. History, especially ancient civilizations history
7. Computers
8. Writing stories


8 Things I Want to Do Before I Die

1. Raise my kids
2. Visit Wyoming
3. Visit Oregon and see the Pacific Ocean
4. Visit Iceland and/or New Zealand and/or Australia
5. Visit Bay of Fundy
6. Visit Montana
7. Write a book
8. Get another kitten


8 Things I Say Often

1. "Neat"
2. "Wow"
3. "Baby, baby!" (I'm very verbose, can't you tell?)
4. "Thank you, Jesus"
5. "Yowsa"
6. I said, "NO MORE COMPUTER!"
7. "What part of 'NO' don't you understand?"
8. "I can't think about politics right now."


8 Books I’ve Read Recently

1. The Open Bible, especially Philippians and Corinthians
2. The Case for Christ, by Lee Strobel
3. The Light and the Glory, by Peter Marshall
4. World History and Cultures (textbook)
5. Reason in the Balance, by Philip Johnson
6. Icons of Evolution, by Jonathan Wells
7. Why I Believe, by D. James Kennedy
8. The Christian Manifesto, by Francis Schaeffer


8 Songs I Could Listen to Over and Over

1. Shout to the Lord, Darlene Zschech
2. Majesty, Delirious
3. You Are My God, Delirious
4. You're the Only Woman, Ambrosia
5. This is My Father's World (hymn)
6. Arise, My Soul, Arise, by Charles Wesley
7. Don't Look Back, Boston
8. Liberty Bell, Mark O'Connor


8 Things That Attract Me to My Best Friends

1. Faith in God
2. Joyous
3. Humorous
4. Adventurous
5. Generous
6. Helpful
7. Faithful
8. Perseverant


8 People I Think Should Do Crazy 8s

1. The Historian
2. Apple
3. HH
4. MoneyCommonSense
5. Mrs. W
6. Fida
7. Threecollie
8. JenLo

:)

8 remarks

Since I'm crazy, I'll go ahead and do the crazy 8!

Oh, and you also tagged me for a book meme which I haven't done yet!

Gotta write!

12:19 AM  
Fida Abbott said...

What a great compliment for me. Yes, Mrs. Mecombers....many friends said that they amazed how could I share my time between family, work, acvtivies, etc very well. The answer is DISCIPLINE.

Thank you for your tag!!

5:03 AM  
Amanda said...

Oh, no!

Quickly... I must read 8 books...

8:22 AM  

OK, I'll be waiting, Historian. ;)

Fida-- discipline IS very important, isn't it! "Consistency is the key"!

Mrs. W-- LOLOL!!! Yeah, I don't read as many books as I used to anymore. Cookbooks would be applicable, I think. ;)

12:30 PM  

Well, mine is up! :D

http://msmecomberhistorian.blogspot.com/2008/02/im-crazy.html

11:14 PM  
hh said...

Sure as shootin' my Crazy 8s list is up! http://rhhjsjm.blogspot.com/2008/02/crazy-8s-meme.html

9:24 AM  

Thanks, ladies! I checked them out and am very impressed. :)

3:16 PM  
Amanda said...

Finally answered your tag, here.

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Design by Carl.