Traveler IQ Challenge

Monday, February 04, 2008

I found a really fun game while Stumbling around. It's quite challenging. I think I may have mentioned it here before. I can't remember because I've seen some other really good ones, too!

There's a link to embed it to your website, but I couldn't get it to work correctly here. The link to the game is right here. Try the game, it's fun! Leave your score in the comments. I'm going to have my kids play; it's a great educational game!

2 remarks
starlagurl said...

Hey Mrs. Mecomber! Glad you like our game. You can chat about strategy and compare scores with other Traveler IQ addicts in our travel forums

Louise Brown
TravelPod Community Manager

2:47 PM  
Amanda said...

I scored 24,983 on the medium level and could go no further. Bleh! Fun challenge, though!

6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Design by Carl.