Server Errors?

Saturday, March 01, 2008

I'm getting a lot of Server Errors on the Blogspot blogs, most notably, my own blogs. Anyone else having this problem? It's intermittent. I went to check the Blogger status, and couldn't even get into that for a few minutes. When the page finally did appear, there was nothing about problems for today. Hmm.. Then again, if Blogger is having problems, and my blog is having server errors, why am I blogging about it here? You'll never get the message! I'll never get my questions answered! Ahhhhhhhhh!!! hello? hello?

3 remarks
LB said...

Yes, I've been having the same problem. I've been having trouble leaving comments and logging into my account, too.

12:17 AM  
threecollie said...

I think it's blogger, because I have been getting it too.

8:07 AM  

Thanks, ladies! I'm glad to see it's not me and my computer. Hate it when that happens.

3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Design by Carl.