Children's Museum Videos

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Well, it's been almost a year!! OK, I don't know if it's been that long, but it's been long! I finally got my videos completed and uploaded. I was never able to get them onto YouTube with my wimpy Internet connection. I recently upgarded to higher speed, and WOW it's like a different world. Plus, I can now upload videos!

These are two videos from our visit to the Children's Museum in Utica. We had a BLAST! Admission is very, very pricey (almost $10 each) but we spent all day and the kids love it.

Our first video is of us fooling around with various "science" gadgets.



The second video is of us exploring some of the animals in the museum. That fish is HUGE. And the hamster was so cute. That sound in the background is a leaky faucet or a dripping water tube. It sounds kind of peaceful, actually, lol.



Sorry it took me so long to get these posted!

If you'd like to read more about our visit here, the post I wrote (with a video of the kids on the piano) here at my New York Traveler.net blog.

Thanks for reading!

0 remarks

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Design by Carl.