Short Adirondack Video

Monday, October 20, 2008

I took a few very simple and short videos when we traveled up to the edge of the Adirondack Park last week. This is my first time with a digital camcorder. Yes, I finally got one! (I use it for business, so I can write it off on my taxes this year, whew!) A week ago, while gazing at lovely Sony Vaio notebooks, I found a spectacular deal on a flash memory camcorder. I've been slowly getting accustomed to the settings.

Here's the video I took of the drive up and down the hills. Unfortunately, the color setting is weak (sorry!) so the trees look a bit washed out. I really regret this, because everything was so vibrant that day! But at least the video gives you a little idea of what driving is like along the southern foothills of the Adirondacks. Watching it makes me car sick all over again, LOL!



Enjoy. I hope to have a few more videos and photos posted here in the near future.

P.S. This is my first time using Blogger's video service; we'll see how it goes!
P.P.S. Well the Blogger upload made me wait an hour before it quit the upload on me. :( I'm using Flickr for it.

0 remarks

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Design by Carl.