Toot My Own Horn

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

I've been writing extensively about New York for a few months on my "main" NY travel blog, New York Traveler.net. We haven't had a very active travel season this year (high gas prices, job woes, and scouting out discount furniture deals have kept us busy). So I've attempted to shift gears and discuss some really great places to visit and interesting facts about New York State. I really encourage you to take a poke if you like historical stories or anecdotes. Here's a sampling of what I've written: 

The Montezuma Wildlife Refuge

The story behind Frenchman's Island of Oneida Lake

The Cardiff Giant: Great American Hoax

I like writing articles like this. I intend to publish more of them. If you have any ideas or would like to submit a request, feel free! I'll try to do a little research and write something up about it. 

0 remarks

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Design by Carl.