Just a Little Driving Humor

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Heh heh. My daughter sent me this video the other day -- just a little driving humor here. Of course, I would NEVER, EVER do something like this. Not now. Maybe when I am much older and zanier, if that is possible. (The zanier, not the older!)



Actually, I admit. I have been a prankster when driving. One day, I was leaving a store and walked out the parking lot. Three boys were fighting-- two boys picking on another. I hollered at them to stop it and leave the kid alone. Suddenly, all three looked at me, shocked, then started calling me names and making lewd gestures. I got in my car, started up the engine, and revved it very loudly. I then peeled out and drove toward them at a high rate of speed. They shook in absolute fright, grabbing each other's shirts and cowering. They looked exactly like scared squirrels. I stopped short of them (of course), and serenely swung the car around and drove away.

I was about 23 or 24 years old then. Pretty daring. I'm much more milder now--I'd never do it again because, actually, I'd be terrified of being sued by idiotic parents. But it served those nasty little, acne-infested urchins right. :-p LOL

1 remarks
Anonymous said...

This is too funny! I really, REALLY want to try it - and I bet my packrat hubby has a spare steering wheel someplace!

I won't, of course. I wouldn't want to drive an innocent off the highway. 'Course, driving a few people off would make the roads safer for us all. Hmmm ... :>)

11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Design by Carl.