January Observations

Saturday, January 09, 2010

I saw this meme at my friend Chuck's blog. He did such a swell job with it that it inspired me to do it. Feel free to steal it. :)

I am . . .

saying no to: spending (stuff like that Elie Tahari stuff is nice, but not for us right now).

saying yes to: Being more "real" and not feeling like I have to please people to get them to like me, or that I am responsible for people's actions. It's tough.

giddy about: coffee. blog comments. making new blogs. What else is happening today?

deeply inspired by: people who have endured despite hopelessness and hardship. Hope never fails.

obsessed with: oh dear, technology. I now have two tech blogs. Hey maybe you'd like to see my new one: http://theoldergeek.com. :D

in love with: God's beautiful creation. Winter, fall, spring, or summer... it's all so wondrous and beautiful. And then there's the stars and planets!! I just love it all.

scared of:
where the **** our country is going.

haunted by:
regrets, sometimes. I guess that's pretty common. As I get older and *hopefully* more mature, I'm learning to let go of things.

saved by: Jesus Christ! For He made Him who knew no sin to be made sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of God in Him. Yay!!

It's a nice, simple meme for a nice, quiet winter's day. :) Thanks for reading.

0 remarks

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Design by Carl.