My Destiny

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I won't be doing a great deal of playing this summer. Well, to me, it's playing of a different sort. I like to build things, so this summer's project will be a pleasurable job... albeit a tough one. No atv racing or hot air ballooning for me!

This is my destiny....

electrc

drywalsle

But gosh, prices are so expensive. A few years ago, I'd priced my kitchen to cost me approximately $2000 for materials. This year, it's costing me double that. And that does not include the cabinets! I know, I know, I'm such a cheapskate. But yowsa! Cabinetry is outrageously expensive! It blows my mind. I've considered skipping cabinets altogether (after all, people didn't have cabinets in "the olden days"), or at least, doing without them for a while. I can't say that I really NEED 20 casserole dishes and 300 plates and mugs... who knows, maybe having fewer cabinets will mean fewer dishes, which will mean MORE time spent on something besides cleaning up this place all the time!

I can't wait til its all over....

0 remarks

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Design by Carl.