AHA! A Corn Maze in Central New York!!

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I recently lamented on Twitter that I could not find a corn maze to visit in Upstate New York. Maybe I am not finding the right resources, but I rarely ever hear of any event going on in Upstate New York until AFTER it has happened.

Well well, I just found out about a corn maze! It's touted as the largest corn maze in Central New York, too! It's TEN ACRES of corn maze. Holy cow, be sure to pack the best night cream, you may get lost for a few days in that thing, LOL! The maze is totally, cool, too-- look at the photo!



Oh my word, I think I love it.

This is the CNY's Largest Corn Maze and Harvest Festival, at Wolf Oak Acres in Madison County. I have never heard of it before. The site is at 6470 Creek Road in Oneida, NY.

The admission prices are pretty good... $7.50 per person, but $35 max for a family. Wow! General admission includes: Hay wagon rides, hay maze, corn maze, duck races, steer roping, corn crib, pedal karts, Kiddie Corral, Critter Corner, pig races, cow train (1 free ride ticket for kids 3-12)...

I'm going to see if we can stock up on transmission fluid for the van, and go! This looks superb.

2 remarks

This picture looking very Nice , travel blogging really very good way for travel trips ... admission price for family is very good . thanks for sharing information.

7:49 AM  
Sharkbytes said...

That is awesome! Madison Co has quite a few miles of North Country Trail too. You could hike a LONG time there.

8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Design by Carl.