Hammondsport, NY -- America's Coolest Small Town?

Friday, January 27, 2012

We shall know soon enough. The beautiful little village of Hammondsport, NY, is in the race for America's Coolest Town, contending with other towns such as Damascus, VA, Jerome, AZ, Nashville, IN, and even Cape May, NJ.

:O Seriously, NEW JERSEY?! Cape May?! We can do better than that. If Cape May comes in before Hammondsport, I will be so ashamed as a New Yorker. ;) I am from the Finger Lakes area so of course I'm rooting for my roots. :)

Go vote for Hammondsport. Not only does the winner get loads of national kudos, the region will get a big economic boost from the honor.

Last I checked, Hammondsport was neck and neck with Beaufort in North Carolina. Go VOTE for Hammondsport! It doesn't cost you a dime and you don't have to submit your email or anything. Go to the Budget Travel America's Coolest Small Towns 2012 and vote.

Good luck, Hammondsport!

1 remarks
Anonymous said...

I'm sure Hammondsport is lovely.Your condescending attitude about Cape May, NEW JERSEY, however, is not.

9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Design by Carl.