Fountain Elms, Utica, NY

Thursday, July 05, 2007

We went to Utica earlier this week for an appointment, and decided to have a look at Fountain Elms on Genesee Street. The Munson-Williams-Proctor Institute was also having their July Arts Festival.

this way

Arts Festival


fountain elms ready for fourth

2 remarks
Meredith said...

Can I just say how much I am enjoying your blog?

My husband went to school at USMA, and we can't wait to take a family trip to NY state when the kids are older.

Until then, I'll be a voyeur.

12:57 PM  

Meredith, thank you so much for your kind words!

NYS is a great place to visit, since it is brimming with so many wonderful places to explore. I hope you do get to cross our border and enjoy!

Thanks for visiting. I love the frugal tips on your blog!

2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Design by Carl.