Tripcart

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Keith B. from Tripcart emailed me recently, informing me of some updates to the Tripcart website. I've visited the old site and enjoyed it (the photos are stunning). Tripcart has been revamped and *wow* it looks good. What's really great is that Tripcart acknowledges Upstate New York, and not just the city. Like, hello world, we in Upstate really do exist!

The new site is a pleasure to use. I intend to utilize its resources when we go out next. Judging by my busy schedule, however, I do not know when we will get out again.

2 remarks
Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the post. I am the CEO. I am also a New Yorker. Part of the inspiration for my site was how little NY'ers care about upstate.

The Catskills are not what people think they are and the Adirondacks are not the outback.

I took my family on a 2 week vacation this summer in NY state only. Here is the trip -
http://www.tripcart.com/MyTripCart.aspx?TripID=1039372

or just go into the upstate NY regions and look at the trips tab.

5:17 AM  

Thanks for visiting, elliot. I do appreciate your concern for Upstate. We are going through a lot of changes here, not many that are very good. Hopefully our state will forsake its bloated-government ways and get back on track!

9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Design by Carl.