Worded Wednesday No.3

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Initially, I was going to throw up these pictures as a typical Wordless Wednesday (at the request of my kids). But the photos do really need some explaining, so we made it a Worded Wednesday.

We have a cat named Fuzzy and he is a little... strange. He was taken from his kitty family at a very early age, and acts more like one of the children than a cat. He imitates the plaintive plea of his owner (my youngest son) by meowing "Mrroooom." It is uncanny because he sounds just like my son used to when he would call out my name. "Mrroooom?" We sometimes hear it --very loudly-- all night while Fuzzy patrols his territory in the basement.

Fuzzy and... um...

One morning we came home from church and as I entered the Living Room I heard a thud and a soft thumping sound. It scared me at first. I peered behind the chair to find Fuzzy, sound asleep, tumbling out of the basket. He continued to snooze even as I raced to get the camera, loaded it with batteries, and snapped his photograph. When the flash went off, he opened one eye and mumbled "Mrrooom?" Seeing it was just me, he rolled over and continued his snoozing. Can you find the cat in the picture?

Fuzzy Sleeping

2 remarks

Oh my gosh, those pictures are FUNNY!

Funny cat you have. ;)

10:15 PM  
Missy said...

Oh, that is priceless! What an unusual position your cat sleeps in {;-)!! That has to be the funniest thing I've seen and heard in a long time.

Ok, I admit it...cats are hilarious and make me roll with laughter sometimes. Thanks for posting this.

Blessings,
Missy

4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Design by Carl.