What Travel Bloggers Do When They Are Bored

Monday, December 17, 2007

They go to websites like What Chefs Do When They Are Bored.

The kids and I-- and even hubby-- giggled over it. My husband, with his usual dry sense of humor, remarked that these chefs were never told they couldn't "play with their food."

I absolutely love the eggplants! Check out the site and tell me what your favorite veggie is. Some of the creations are pretty creative!

2 remarks
Tee said...

I love this artist. He illustrates children's books with his imaginative vegetable art. LOL. My favorite one is called "Dog Food" (by Joost Elffers and Saxton Freymann)

10:54 AM  

Hi, Tee, thanks for visiting. :)

I didn't know he illustrated children's books! I love his stuff on the website! My kids are past the children's books stage, so I miss a lot. :( No more "Harold and His Purple Crayon" or "Little Bear" books. But I still sneak in a "Little House" book from time to time.

I'll have to look up the "Dog Food" book. Sounds intriguing.

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Design by Carl.