Wordless Wednesday No. 6

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Watch this. Would you go for this?



3 remarks
hh said...

woah! sounds too "1984-ish" to me!

1:26 PM  
TourPro said...

Someday we might have decent cell coverage, but an organized network of wireless hotspots would be more business-friendly and give folks places to congregate. Plus, we can do it now!

Some heavy Upstate blog activity this morning, eh? I wish I could have a piece of pie...

11:53 AM  

HH, I feel the same way. It's a bit uncomfortable. Although, cell phones already do trace you (via your SIM card), and what's the difference between a paper map and an electronic one? The issue I have is with Google, who retains all your information for years. I don't like that.

Tour Pro, I'm not so keen on cell phone towers skulking around the Adirondack pines, but that's just my "preference" and isn't based on considering the need.

My blog has done well this week, but yesterday and today it seemed to poop out. Oh well, the day is only half done.

Thanks for visiting! :D It's always great to hear from you.

12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Design by Carl.