Curious?

Thursday, January 31, 2008

I'm a terribly curious person. Just about everything interests me (except baseball). It is my curiosity that usually drives me to travel to the strangest places and then do some digging to discover the history and meaning of a place or object.

My post about the Skenandoah Boulder was one such piece. We simply visited a boulder on the side of the road near Oneida, NY, and it set off a chain reaction of discovery for me. You can read more about the Skenandoah Boulder here.

My post made it to a blog carnival, the Cabinet of Curiosities. I am honored! The carnival is one of the best I've seen. It's filled with pictures and--of all things-- curiosities! Some of the articles are very interesting! Take a peek by clicking Walking the Berkshires: Cabinet of Curiosities. It's the perfect cure for these bleak January days of winter.

0 remarks

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Design by Carl.