I Did It!

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I'm so happy! I added more minutes to my cell phone and it was so easy! They must have improved their system, because I remember my husband having to punch in endless strings of codes and had multiple problems last year. All I did was order my minutes, and it automatically installed!

I know: big deal, so what? I just felt like blogging about it, lol. I am pretty happy it worked out. I had one day left of service, I was procrastinating that bad. I dreaded having the same problems my hubby had last year. Ah. I can breathe easy. That's done. Now, off to fix the printer...

Update: for those of you who are interested, I'm going to give a plug for what has become my favorite office supply store, Staples. I have been using their services for about six years now, on and off, and I am so impressed with them! I just got off the phone with one of their customer service reps, and it was the best call I've had with a business in a long time.

I have a relatively new laser printer. I ordered two toner cartridges in September. I just used up the first one, and put in the second one a few days ago. The ink came out all streaky. I couldn't seem to fix it! I thought it might be either the drum or the toner cartridge. Drums are expensive to replace, and since my printer is under a year old, I thought the problem just might be with the toner cartridge. When I called Staples, they said the same things. However, rather then giving me the run-around which I usually get from other companies, they offered to replace the toner cartridge- and deliver it to me! They'd pick up the old one, too! I was flabbergasted! Anyway, I just wanted you to know the good success I've had with Staples. I think that when they say they will give good service, they actually do! We hear so much about the scams and crooks that it is a relief to hear of a good company.

0 remarks

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Design by Carl.