Super Tuesday On the Way!

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

"By the way, when I say 'cut taxes,' I don't mean fiddle with the code. I mean abolish the income tax and the IRS and replace them with nothing." Ron Paul.

"One thing is clear: The Founding Fathers never intended a nation where citizens pay nearly half of everything they earn to government." Ron Paul.

2 remarks
hh said...

WOW WOW WOW!!!! This is the best vid in support of Ron Paul I have seen yet!!! I don't care what the "results" of the primaries say...as long as he continues to run in the Presidential race, I will vote for him, soapbox for him, sign tote for him, and most of all pray for him continually! Way to go Mrs. M! This is an awesome post!

8:16 AM  

Glad you liked it!

As long as Paul continues to run, he's got my vote. And if he decides not to run, I'm writing him in, lol.

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Design by Carl.