I Love NY Tourism Offers

Friday, January 18, 2008

It's nice to see New York State giving something away once in a while. :)

There's a "buy one night, get one free" offer going on now at participating inns in New York State. You can check locations and inns here. Late January and early February are when we hit the "low point" in New York. The weather is still bone-chilling cold, the snow is dry, there are few attractions open.... I think a little stay at a lodge would cheer things up! and it always helps to know of good deals, too.

2 remarks

I was surprised that the River Edge Mansion was listed. I've driven by for years, I used to live just up the road, but I've never been inside. It was originally the Scroeppel mansion. The new owners have done a fantastic job sprucing up the exterior and the interior pictures are beautiful. They have a nice little write-up about the history of the family on their website.

1:05 PM  

Oo. Thanks for that tidbit. I'll check out the Mansion.

1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Design by Carl.