My New Neighbor Friend

Saturday, January 05, 2008

I am unutterably blessed. My new (and dear) friend, Fida Abbott, wrote me a beautiful letter on her blog. I found Fida's blog while blog surfing, and was impressed by her lovely articles and fun template. We have become fast e-friends.

Fida came from Indonesia all the way to Pennsylvania ("Uncle Sam Country"!) several years ago. She is happily married to a wonderful American man. She is such a delightful, happy person! Imagine- leaving your own country and all your loved ones to come to a foreign land (especially Pennsylvania, haha). But she trusted God to do this and has nothing but praises and thankfulness! Her blog is an interesting and varied peek into the life of an Indonesian in America. Please take a few minutes to visit Fida's blog and give her a great big hello!

2 remarks
JenLo said...

That is about the sweetest thing I've read in a while!

9:06 PM  
Anonymous said...

That is really cool. Immigration stories are always interesting to me. (My husband was born in El Salvador.)

That's awesome that you two have become such good friends. It's amazing the connections that can be made on the internet, isn't it?

10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Design by Carl.