Wordless Wednesday: Hope!

Tuesday, April 01, 2008


Today we had sunshine and the thermometer read 60 degrees!!! It smelled so good outside. The weatherman is saying more rain is on the way, with a cold front. Temps could dip into the 20s and 30s for the end of the week. I don't care. It can't last. My snowdrops and crocus plants are blooming, and the tulips are on their way up! Soon, it will be soon!

2 remarks
Daisy said...

Look, there is a bee on the crocus! I think he is making honey.

2:24 PM  

Hello Daisy! You have sharp eyes. we have been seeing quite a number of honeybees lately! I am glad to see them, since I'd heard that bees are mysteriously dying off. Many of the bees were very sluggish. We felt sorry for them, and put them in areas of sunshine.

The 60 degree temperature lasted only for a day. Today it's back to 30 degrees. Hope you are enjoying your 75-degree weather in "chilly" Florida, LOL!

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Design by Carl.