Busy Busy

Thursday, May 08, 2008

I can't believe I haven't written to this blog in two weeks! For several months, I was going every day! Since putting my main travel content on my own domain, transferring my home blog and tecchie blog to Wordpress, and billions of other things, I guess this one has been ignored a bit. I still like it, though. Here I can rant about New York State news, travel news, anything!

This is quite tardy, but better late than never, as they say:

Amanda from Mrs. W's Kitchen gave me a You Make My Day award. *blush* awwww! I proudly display the badge.


As a recipient of the award, I get to award others! :D That's always fun. The hardest part is choosing. Hmm. Well, the first one will have to go right back to Mrs. W, because she DID make my day, after all! Here are the other beneficiaries:

Northview Diary, which always brightens my day with pictures of God's good creation and a reminder that Upstate farmers are still around.

Pure Florida, a nice nature-oriented blog with good stories.

Thoughts From the Middle of Nowhere
; I just love the blogger's nickname: Sarpy Sam. I also love Montana. I even aim to see it someday, lol.

Enjoy your awards and have a great day!

1 remarks
threecollie said...

Thank you so much! I am honored to be even named on the same page as those two guys!

4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Design by Carl.