Crazy Game!

Thursday, June 19, 2008

I found a really neat (and simple-- I like simple) game online. It's called Unique. Wow, it's an interesting game. You have to choose the shape that doesn't belong. Sounds easier than it is. I made a few mistakes, but I did score 122,000+. I was surprised, because my vision isn't so hot. But I'm quick with the mouse. Try it out if you feel like wasting time, lol.

HT Northview Diary. :)

2 remarks
Anonymous said...

That game is way to difficult for me. I'll be honest. I saw the first one with the sticks and didn't even try it!

I'll need a lot of time and to increase the font size so I can see first. Then I'll let you know how it goes...

10:15 PM  
Ellen said...

I played it instead of dropping cards!!! oops!!! I got to 45,000 and was loving it!!! I really enjoy playing those kinds of silly games. I had to stop so that I could return the entrecard drops. Thanks for the heads up on the site. I'll try it again later.

11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Design by Carl.