I'm an Entrecard Slacker

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

I have been a bad girl when it comes to this blog and Entrecards. I hardly ever drop at all from this blog. SORRY, GUYS! :( I am juggling.. oh, how many is it now?... five, six, something like that... blogs. I have Entrecards for them all, but I really only promote the top three.

Nonetheless, there are some stalwart EC droppers here. They are dropping on me, through thick and thin, even though I am not reciprocating! I'm REALLY sorry, guys! But take heart- I am dropping on your with my other EC blogs, believe me! I try to hit 300 per day per blog.

Thank you for your support. I have a Google Page Rank of 2 on this blog, so let me bless you with some linky love and G-juice.

On the Bricks

New York Renovator

Freaky Frugalite

The Fearless Blog

My Chronic Life

Have a Life!

Everest My Dream

Shoot Fire and Save Matches

Points of View

Typed Right

I really do appreciate your drops. Thanks! :D

2 remarks
Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the Linky Love! Your blogs are all fantastic.

9:24 PM  
chilly said...

Hi there Mrs.Mecomber!!
No problem at all. I drop mainly because I enjoy this blog much. :)
Thanks for the linky love post!

Hope you have a great Friday and weekend!!

9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Design by Carl.