Mrs. Mecomber and THE MUMMY

Friday, August 01, 2008

Send the children into the other room! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

No no. Sorry. I'm a little excited. This is actually something cool that the kids will love to see! My kids saw it and their mental health is completely unaffected-- they are just as crazy as ever!

We saw the Cazenovia Mummy last week. I haven't yet posted about it at my other travel blog. I thought I'd give you readers here a little sneak peek. Here's a photo I snapped of it.

Mummy and Sarcophagus

Yes, that is a REAL mummy. It was acquired by rich guy Robert J. Hubbard, for the purpose of starting a museum of Egyptian artifacts in a Cazenovia museum. This mummy dates back over 2,000 years.

I'll have more about it very soon. It was such a neat museum!

0 remarks

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Design by Carl.