New York Foliage Report

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

New York's official tourism website, I Love NY, has made some very winning updates. The site is cleaner and much easier to navigate. I actually enjoyed perusing it!

I had to chuckle when I saw this, however: The Foliage Report.


As a native New Yorker, I guess I have always taken the autumnal season and its vibrant color for granted! Now it's a tourist attraction! Apparently, people from all over the world come to see the colors of NY autumn. New York State is so, so beautiful.

I think we're going to have an early fall this year. We were near frost last night-- I can't BELIEVE I left my window open last night, we nearly froze!-- and tonight looks very cold, too.

1 remarks
Anonymous said...

I love this blog! I'm a native New Yorker stuck (I say that as nicely as possible!) in California until my husband is done with his Navy term. I've only been gone for 8 months but I miss home!

Thanks for taking me there with this post!

6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Design by Carl.