A Great Travel Cost Site

Sunday, November 09, 2008

This is a very cool site I found! It's called Drive Pricing. It's a free online site that determines how much it will cost you to get to your destination. You type in your "From" location, your "To" location, your zipcode (to get gas prices where you live), your estimated miles per gallon for your vehicle, and if you're going on roeund-trip or not. Voila! This thing chugs out price per gallon, total miles traveled, cost of gas, and has a handy-dandy Google map of your trip. The interface is not at all complicated like some sites, which include everything and the kitchen sink and then a few HDMI splitters to make things complex. It's easy and is a great one to bookmark.

So I give it a thumbs-up; it's a really cute site and it's free to use. This is a great one to bookmark, especially if you're on a budget and need an up-to-date estimate on costs. I'm definitely using it next time we travel!

2 remarks
Unknown said...

That is a good idea: I'm constantly trying to double check the math when I cost compare between a flight and driving.

9:35 PM  
Anonymous said...

I'll be using that soon. We're still trying to figure out if we should drive or fly to Kansas for my dd's wedding.

11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Design by Carl.