Price Protectr

Saturday, November 29, 2008

I don't know about you, but I HATE it when I buy something, then a few days or a week later, I'll see it at a lower price. Boy, that gets me steamed. You'd think that maybe the store clerk would be considerate enough to mention that the item will be less expensive in a day?!

Well, anyway, here's a good website I found that can fix that. It's free to use. Price Protectr. I heard about it on the Kim Komando Show. The site will search your product and tell you if the item you purchased is at a lower price than when you got it. In many cases, you can go to the store and they will give you the lower price. I have not used Price Protectr, but I intend to next time such a thing happens. I hope it can help you, especially during this shopping season, when every penny counts!

0 remarks

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Design by Carl.