What a Great Cat and Other Blabber

Wednesday, June 03, 2009

This post has absolutely nothing to do with travel... or anything, for that matter! lol! It's being filed under "Miscellaneous Blabber"!

Anyway, I'm not much for watching loads of videos online, but I saw this at Holy Cuteness. MAN, this dog has got it soooo good. Toooooo too cute!!!



I'm a real sucker for cute animal videos. Obviously, lol. The kids are I are totally hooked on I Can Haz Cheeseburger (LOL Cats). When we're tired of studying and need a break, it's a fun place for belly laughs. If you go there, though, be sure you have your browser's ad-block on, because the banner ads are disgusting. Too bad. But the photos and captions are HILARIOUS! I think I'm addicted! Is there a drug rehab for LOL Cats?? Here are some of my favorites.

Basement Cat summons his legions...
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

See? What did I tell you! Aren't they hilarious! Bwahahahaha!

1 remarks

I just love that black and white cat. I belong to the Cat Cafe, a club that rescues wild cats.

Thanks for visiting my site.

12:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Design by Carl.