So When Are We Going to Travel?!

Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Ugh, it's been WEEKS since we did anything! Work, work, work! My kids are working through the summer, plus there's the gardening and home improvements around here. Not to mention, I work a job at home.... busy! BUT we are hoping to get out this weekend. Both Mr. Mecomber and I have the day off, so we are trying to plan on something big.

I saw this video at YouTube... and it got my little mind whirling. Can you guess where this is?



It's a really good thing I've done my digital camcorders shopping and nabbed a good one! Because I think this is what I will be doing this weekend, if we can "wing it"! It's Fort Ticonderoga! If you are an "old" reader, you may remember that the last time we went here, the place was closed for the season. We did sneak in to see the grounds and to view Lake Champlain.... but our desire has been to return and see the buildings and celebrate independence there. I'm REALLY REALLY hoping this weekend is it! I'll keep you posted!

1 remarks
Stacie said...

On your way to Ticonderoga stop off in Glens Falls. That is if you appreciate a good work of art.

The Hyde Collection just started a Degas and Music exhibit that goes through October. Even if you aren't an art fanatic there are a ton of other related activities.

Check out their website www.hydecollection.org.

4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Design by Carl.