The Crazy Photographer

Thursday, January 14, 2010

I need help taking photos for my photo blog, I said. Wanna take some photos? I asked her.

Yes!! I'll do it today! she said.

Good! Take your brothers outside while you're at it,
I said.

I'll get lots of nature photos! she said.

Crash_2

So tell me, just WHERE does she get the idea for this?!

LOL

I wonder how long he had to stay posed like that so she could get a perfect shot. He'll need the world's best best wrinkle cream after we yank him out of that pile....

"Nature photos" she said. HA!

5 remarks
The Other Alice said...

Well, the law of gravity is a law of nature, so this IS a nature photo! ;) "What goes up must come down!"

Actually, I got the picture right after he crashed. Poor kid. His snowboard went all crooked, and he was a'screamin... I couldn't help him. But I did get a good "nature" photo! :D

9:58 PM  
The Other Alice said...

JUST KIDDING!!

10:04 PM  
Anonymous said...

So, your son is a product of nature?! Isn't that called... -GASP- EVOLUTION?? (Totally kidding, of course) :D

Alice, you are the funniest!!

11:28 PM  
John Hunter said...

It is good to start young. I like the other Alice's comments :-) I post my photos on my photo blog - many are nature shots: http://travel-photos.curiouscatblog.net/

11:18 AM  

I have "posed" so often like your photo that I don't ski anymore. One I found it easlier rolling down the slope than walking down.

10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Design by Carl.