Nice Adirondacks Resource Website

Monday, February 15, 2010

This is an exceptionally well-done website: Adirondack.net Your Official Guide to the Adirondack Region. The website is slick and very easy to navigate. And I just LOVE the moose graphic in the header. :D

Since we have covered a good portion of Central New York, mostly along Route 5, we will be turning our traveling attentions to the Adirondacks. I've been wanting to camping for a very long time... due to health reasons, I wonder if this will ever happen. I've had to decline a generous offer by Jim at the Winter Campers twice, much to my dismay. And I've had to disappoint the kids for two summers now. :( I don't know if I will ever get to go camping again. We'll see.

We still have "high" hopes of climbing Buck Mountain (near Lake George) someday. We only reached the halfway point before darkness fell that day. Stock up on the muscle supplement, kids! We shall return...

At the Rock

I love the Adirondacks. I've explored very little and really want to see more of it. After I get my kitchen renovated this spring, it's going to be the top destination for us.

Potato Hill Rd Adirondacks 1

1 remarks
The Other Alice said...

Oh yay! I love the Adirondacks, too! :D

5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Design by Carl.