Totally Amazing LEGO Tech Creations

Monday, February 15, 2010

OK, my son comes by it honestly. I love LEGOS! They are so neat. As a kid, I always wanted them. I made sure my kids got them when they were old enough. ;) So rather than spend our hard-earned money on conjugated linoleic acid or such, we stock up on LEGOs. ;)

I found a post called the Top 10 Strangest LEGO Creations. Check these out!

I love this! It looks so real.



This is stunning. At first glance, I'd never realize it was all LEGOs.



It blows my mind. How long did it take them to make this?! Such patience!



This is amazing. It's a LEGO knitting machine!! Think of the possibilities-- you could make ANYTHING out of LEGOs! But then again, seeing how LEGOs are so expensive, maybe it would be better just to gt the real thing...



Here's one for you music lovers. I wonder if it really works.



You can see a few more nifty LEGO creations at the website. Very cool.

2 remarks
Anonymous said...

I am a music lover, so I bet that picture is for me. :D

Those are AWESOME! I wish I could HAVE the computer and the car! I wonder if they would actually auctioning off one of those!

9:48 PM  
Anonymous said...

That car is unbelievable.


As you said, very expansive.

3:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Design by Carl.