Snow! Yuk!

Sunday, May 09, 2010

Hey! The weather dudes said we wouldn't get snow this low in the valley! They said snow in the Tug Hill Plateau! What happened?!

NYTsnow2

NYTsnow1

The flakes are really big-- wet and sticky, too, the kind that can bring down tree limbs if it gets too thick. It was coming down pretty hard about 10 minutes ago, but it's slowed down to *just* flurries right now.

I'm not happy. :-p Any other time it would be a cute little event... but I JUST got my garden planted yesterday. I'm in a hurry to get the gardens all completed because we're gutting part of the house NEXT WEEK! And I have to have the furnace shut off for it!

...... :) *looking on the bright side*

Oh well, it's just a little snow, right? It too shall pass. Plus, it gave me something interesting to blog about today, instead of apidexin or whatever.

Happy Mother's Day and Lord's Day! I'm reminded of this verse:

He gives snow like wool; He scatters the frost like ashes... He sends out His word and melts them; He causes His wind to blow, and the waters flow. Psalm 147:16, 18

0 remarks

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Design by Carl.