Answer: Sassy Phone, Barebones Plan

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

If you remember, I recently and loudly lamented my confusion about cell phones, cell phone plans, and the like. Well, I did some research and spent about three hours chatting with wireless dudes at various stores over the weekend. And I FINALLY made a decision. I opted for a sleek, sophisticated smartphone and a barebones, basic phone plan. I think it's the best of both worlds. I gave my daughter my TracFone, and when it runs out of minutes we are going to throw it AWAY. Good riddance.

I got an iPhone. 4.

No moans and groans, please! I haven't been taken over by the Apple hype, seriously! I do think Apple products are, generally over-rated. The iMacs and MacBooks are INSANELY priced. I can't believe a computer costs as much as a new car or gorgeous Mori Lee bridesmaid dresses. Yow.

Well, I got a good deal on the iPhone (I love the guys at that store!) and I got a basic cell phone plan with no bells and whistles. The only downside to getting an iPhone is that you HAVE to get a data plan with it. :-p

Anyway, I LOVE LOVE LOVE the iPhone! I can do anything on it!!! My grocery list, watch videos, read books, Twitter, check email, listen to music. Oh yeah, and make and receive phone calls.

So thus ends another chapter in my life. I am now officially on the GPS grid. :-p

2 remarks
blueyes said...

*shaking head*

2:38 PM  
Anonymous said...

Don't forget to put your new phone number on the do not call list.

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Design by Carl.