Blah Blah Blah... Is It November 3rd Yet?

Friday, October 22, 2010

Is it over yet? All the name-calling, bickering, haranguing, etc etc etc. I can't wait until November 3rd. Wait, no-- they'll still be polling the results. No, November 4th looks better.

The elections. I'm tired of the MASSIVE amounts of glossy paper recyclables that I have to haul to the curb every week. I really do not care if David Townsend wants to tax Oneida Indian Nation cigarettes... I don't care if he voted against the Anti-Bullying "law" in the Assembly (and government can't stop bullying, hello! Government is the epitome of bullying!).

I used to be such a concerned citizen, who cared about all the issues and debated them diligently, challenged all the kooky laws til I was worn out and in desperate need of treatment for wrinkles. But there never seemed to be any change, and definitely no hope from the incumbents. I got discouraged. The system, the elections, the governments-- it's all the same. All the politicians are the same. I guess that's because they're all... POLITICIANS.

All I can say is: I'd like a good, strong cup of tea.

:D

1 remarks
vanilla said...

Hard to argue with that. The pompous prevaricators do wear one down.

6:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Design by Carl.