Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About WinterCampers in 6 Minutes

Wednesday, January 05, 2011

I am so envious of this group! It's WinterCampers.com. Winter is the BEST time to go camping-- no bugs, no crowds, no litter, no boom boxes--- it's a time when people who REALLY love camping go camping.

Jim Muller of WinterCampers.com sent me a video, "WinterCampers Celebrate Winter Camping." It's a collection of their 35 camping trip photos ever since the group began in January 1997, set to a rousing rendition of jazz music.



Boy, they look like they have had SUCH fun!!!!

Congratulations, WinterCamping Dudes!

Check out their website for more stories, photos, and some very good camping articles (such as, how to build a fire in the winter). They just may come in handy someday.

5 remarks
Mike said...

Hey! I didn't tell them they could go camping in my backyard! Lol! It sure looks like it (minus the lake). Very interesting pictures!
Mike

11:43 AM  
Clint said...

Hmmm---excellent post, of course. But after I camped out in the army for three straight months in the winter of northern Virginia---in tents---I think I'll just sit back and admire these hardy folks. It probably helps to be crazy to engage in wintertime camping, because that would at least keep you from going insane. Ha.

12:41 PM  
Clint said...

BUT!---I also agree that winter vacations are GREAT. No crowds!

12:42 PM  
vanilla said...

Winter camping: South Texas, South Florida; RV. Snow and cold, not so much in the old age. ;-)

10:00 PM  
EFT Therapy said...

Great video! I just love winter season and camping.

7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Design by Carl.