No Place on Earth...

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

...like the Adirondacks in the autumn. Wanna see why?

HighPeaks

ADK color

SchroonLake

We drove up to the most majestic area of the Adirondacks yesterday, the mighty "high peaks" area. Oh, I guess I could have spent my Columbus Day shopping, sifting through my lowe’s coupons at dropdowndeals and etc.... but instead we opted for a peaceful drive through the park. *sigh* It's so wonderful there.

I took some videos but I need to edit them yet. Oh, and I'm still trying to catch up from the summer's trip to New York City and our recent trip to Blue Mountain Lake, NY. AUGH!!! I don't know how I will ever catch up!

1 remarks
vanilla said...

Just beautiful. Have only been in that area in the summertime. Gorgeous then, too. Thank you for sharing your vacation!

9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Design by Carl.