SO. BAD.

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Oh my dear armchair travel aficionados... I have been so bad. I still haven't edited my photos from our two trips to the Adirondacks. PLUS I still have to blog about the many attractions we saw!

:(

Time just keeps on slipping. It's a very weird, very disconcerting feeling.


I'm so durn tootin' busy. I like being busy, but this is just crazy. It's been a struggle to keep up with the assignments and articles I've been given, plus everything else a mom has to do. I do realize that I could sure use more organization, though. I need to work on that....

Oh I did find one photo I've edited from our Columbus Day trip. It's one of my favorites. :)

HighPeaks

So the assignments about replacing cooktops and installing digital television antennas and buying new tech gadgets has me a bit busy right now, but I'm sure things will get better soon. They have to. I have a trip to Howe Caverns set for November, and I still have yet to blog about our trips to the Adirondack Museum and Fort Ticonderoga yet.

Fort Ti was a blast. Literally!

Fire

Human Cannonball

The scenery was breathtaking.

Toward North Peaks

But the Fort Ti public relations lady must be going bananas-- I told her I'd probably have something up my the end of September and here it is October! LOL. Well, I hope she's as busy as me and has forgotten about it... :|

I PROMISE I'll have updates soon....

0 remarks

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Design by Carl.