Adirondack Eye Candy

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Kudos to my dear daughter who spent several hours sorting, editing and cropping my billions of photos that I took during our latest excursion to the Adirondacks. This time it was the High Peaks area that we visited, in early October, when the region was literally ablaze with fall foliage. These images just don't do the scenery justice, but they are all I've got!

Just so you know, photos were taken along I-87 on the Northway from Schroon Lake and Route 73 to Keene Valley, NY. I think this area has some of the most amazing roadside scenery.

highway_cliffs3

highway_mountain view2

highway_cliffs

schroon lake_07

highway_olympic sign



I really appreciate my daughter for doing this. I'm going to have to get her a gift or something-- maybe a classy lab coat from http://www.blueskyscrubs.com/ as she is an aspiring medical professional. :) I never connected to two before-- it could be my own daughter in one of those cute, pink scrubs dotted with teddy bears and hearts! Cuuute! I'll be set for life when it comes to gift giving! LOL

Have a great weekend, folks.

1 remarks
vanilla said...

Beautiful! Oh, dear, it has been so long since I was there that there was no I-87 then.

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Design by Carl.