Love it together!

Thursday, November 03, 2011

Love it together!

Posted by Darwin Garza

I got Danville Directv when I first moved in here with the kids and it’s been a Godsend. They were having a really hard time with the divorce and without the extra income I found myself at the office later and later just trying to make ends meet. I was really afraid that I was shortchanging the kids during a tough time by not being home as much but they’ve gotten really into TV and I think that’s okay for now since they’re young adults. They’re really responsible about what they watch and they both love nature shows so I kind of feel like they’re learning at the same time they’re just vegging out which is a-okay with me! I don’t know what I did to deserve such great kids but my husband and I made some good ones. He’s another story altogether but I won’t get started on that tirade. The divorce is finalized and we’re moving on with our lives and that’s all that really matters at the end of the day.

Post a Comment

Design by Carl.