Embarrassing

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Embarrassing

This guest post from Lenny Mcknight

I was so embarrassed the other day when the guy from satellitestarinternet came out to install our service. They told me over the phone that he would be there between the hours of 8:00 am and 12:00 pm. I didn’t think that he would come out on the early side since they never do. I always end up waiting for them to come, so I went about my business expecting him not to show up before 10:00 am. My dogs can be really protective of the house, so when I know that someone unfamiliar is coming to the house I usually lock them up in the garage until they are gone. Since I wasn’t prepared for him to show up so early, my dogs were not locked up when he knocked on the door and I was in my pajamas. When I opened the door for him one f my dogs ran out, and I had to chase him all over in the 20 degree weather in my pajamas and slippers. I was so mortified! At least I gave him a good laugh!

1 remarks
vanilla said...

Tehe.

8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Design by Carl.