My Beautiful Blog

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Oh I love this blog. I've been running it since 2006! How many blogs make to such an advanced age, haha!

But my true magnus opus is New York Traveler.net. This blog is on my own domain, hosted on my own paid-for parking spot in the vast Internet community. It is there that I post our stories of our travels, where I post reviews of hotels and restaurants and such. On this blog, I discuss life in Upstate New York or anecdotes I've encountered throughout our travels. They each have their place.

Well, after 9 hours of heard work, I did a little housekeeping and redecorating of New York Traveler.net. I'm so happy!


I really like the new headers. I figured out how to create randomly-rotating headers on the blog. It enables me to showcase some of my favorite photos as headers. I also figured out a few other snippets of code functionality. It was a lot of hard work, but I did it!

Do you have a favorite blog?

0 remarks

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Design by Carl.