Great Gulf Coast Vacation Website

Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Have you ever seen the Gulf of Mexico? I did, years ago. I'll never forget it, and I hope to treat my kids to the site, too. What a beautiful area. The sand was white, the waters a stunning azure-aquamarine blue. I've never seen anything like it. The waters sparkled like sapphires! One of these days, we'll go and see the area. I only saw the gulf from Florida, but we hope to someday "go west" and see the area from Mississippi and Texas. It's so beautiful there!

My head is full of sparkly waters and fine Cajun food because I found a beautiful tourism website stock full of ideas and resources for Gulf Coast vacations. The site has an impressive listing of current and future events around which to plan your itinerary, listing them by county and including the county's informative chamber of commerce links. It's one of the best tourism websites I've seen: colorful, reams of information, and a very organized system of finding out exactly what's going on where.


The site has everything you need to enjoy a relaxing vacation: lodging information; tons of information on events for the region; dining recommendations; much more. It's a little bit like my other travel blog in that it has links to local websites that can give you more details and a much better idea of what to expect.

Even if you don't have plans to visit Mississippi in the near future, check out the website for some very nice videos and some terrific information on cultural events. Nice one!

1 remarks
vanilla said...

I hope you do get that Mississippi to Texas Gulf Coast experience. We love it!

8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Design by Carl.