Gimme a Travel Blog

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

In a previous post, I blogged about a fellow blogger's lamentation of the lack of quality travel blogs. I uncovered a new website feature that will search keywords on travel blogs! It's a new little search engine powered by Kango Travel Search and it looks great. Get the code for your own blog here. I'm placing it in my sidebar.

Hat tip Les Explorers for the heads up.

2 remarks
Elliott Ng said...

Thanks for the shout out! We are just getting started with the travel blog search, and would love to make the incredible tips available in travel blogs more accessible more broadly. Hopefully that means more readers and more links for everyone in the travel blogosphere! Love to get your advice and feedback.

10:50 AM  

Thanks for visiting, Elliot! It was my pleasure, as I think Kango is a wonderful resource. I hope it grows and grows.

11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Design by Carl.