Virtual Zoo of Oddities

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

I discovered a website that features the 25 Weirdest Animals. Some are unbelievable. They can't possibly be real, can they?! The Komondor Dog looks like someone glued mopheads to the critter. The Angora rabbit will make you laugh out loud. The Proboscis Monkey looks just like Jimmy Durante. We've seen a Red Panda before; we had seen them before when we visited the Utica Zoo.

By far, the weirdest animal that gets my vote is the Blobfish. Such a strange name; I wonder why it's named that? Heh. I affectionately call this one "Ziggy."

2 remarks
Anonymous said...

LOL - Thanks for the credit. My kids think the blob fish is hilarious. All you have to do is say "blob fish" and they crack up.

You're right! He does look like Ziggy!

7:00 PM  

Hey, Tee, my pleasure. You always have fun and interesting things on your blogs.

Aren't kids so cute? Sometimes I like to post funny things just to hear my own kids laugh. :)

And that has GOT to be the ugliest fish I've ever seen! And I've seen all the Blue Planet DVDs, too!

9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Design by Carl.