The History Carnival

Monday, January 07, 2008

My Skenandoah Boulder article has made it over to the History Carnival at The Victorian Peeper: Nineteenth Century Britain Through the Looking Glass. Thanks, Kristan!

I recommend checking out the blog. I was overwhelmed by the variety and depth of the articles found there. The History Carnival posts are especially enjoyable.

It's so timely for me, too, because I was just blogging about Victorian home decor at my New York Renovator blog (and how much I love it), and have been delving into my British history studies anew (ancient history up to Victoria, my favorite monarch).

1 remarks
Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Design by Carl.