Slow

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Travel has been slow this week. We did get out to take a tour of our local newspaper operation. We learned a lot and I snapped a few photos. I was still thinking "movable type/Gutenberg Press" system, and was surprised at how technological printing newspapers has become! It was a terrific visit, and I hope to put everything together by next week. My youngest was very excited about the tour; he even wrote an essay about the tour-- with no prompting from me!

We're also going out the Syracuse the end of this week. I'm thinking we'll stop into the Erie Canal Museum, and/or maybe something else. I'm undecided. We will be getting out (finally), that's for sure! I'm looking forward to it. More to come on this in the future.

2 remarks

I was at the ECM today. If you go you might also want to check out the OHA Museum a couple of blocks away. My kids love The MOST but it can get pricey. I haven't been to the Everson in years.

I hope you have a great time and the weather cooperates, whatever you decide to do!

9:43 PM  

We haven't been to the MOST in... wow, maybe 16 years?! I forgot that was it's nickname! LOL! I'm surprised I remembered when I read your comment. I'll check out the others; thanks for the tips. :)

10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Design by Carl.